Monday, September 5, 2011

Early mark

Working from 7:30 - 3:30pm is the best. Start early = finish early....the way I like it. It doesn't happen everyday so when it does, I try to make the most of it. After my early shift ended on this stunning Monday arvo, I decided to go for a surf with Jeff and Paul. It wasn't even 1 foot and the water was icy cold but we didn't care, we just wanted to get wet and have a paddle. 

 Surfing has been apart of my life for the past 3 years. There has been ups, downs, tears, frustration, near death experiences, pure bliss, drop ins, screams of joy and fright, freak-outs, competitions, tantrums, emergency rooms, dolphins, dumpers, blood, bruises, laughter, lightening, head on collisions, gossip sessions with the girls, loss of breath, sharky feelings, rainbows....you name it. It's never the same out there. I am totally hooked and wish that I had started doing this sport since I was a litte one. I highly recommend it! 

  It's pretty tough to get out there in the winter so I'm very, very excited that it's started to warm up and the days are getting longer. I have a few goals to reach this summer with my surfing.....hopefully all goes to plan!
Shcoodaloo....

No comments:

Post a Comment