Sunday, September 4, 2011

A-Chew!

The past few years I have had a love/hate relationship with spring. It used to be my favorite time of the year, every part of my body and mind loved the warming-up season. Unfortunately my nose and eyes have decided to go against it. This week I have been none stop sneezing, rubbing my eyes, itching my face and blowing my nose. It is the most frustrating thing ever, especially when you have tried every antihistamine, nasal spray and ointment on the shelf down at the chemist. Looks like I'm just going to have to put up with it for a while. Hurry up and finish pollinating flowers!!

It was a stunning Sunday. Bondi was pumping with daddys and kiddies celebrating fathers day. There was a bunch of us that went down for breakfast on the grassy knoll. The kids & Jeff were drawing pics on the pavement with chalk. This fish was my fav.
I picked up a delicious smelling gardenia soy midnight candle today, it's burning away next to me right now soothing my nose. Good stuff.
Sundays are the best, I never want them to end.
xx Happy Fathers Day Dad xx




No comments:

Post a Comment