Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Additions

The past couple of days I have accumulated quite a few pieces to my wardrobe/accessories. Majority of the purchases were necessities as I didn't have much left after my big spring clean. 
The list: Knitted cardigan, summer dress, 2 pairs of flats, lace skirt, paisley skirt, maxi skirt, set of earrings, straw hat, sparrow necklace, boyfriend jeans, sunglasses and a high waisted polka dot skirt. Wow.... nothing was extremely pricey & it's been AGES since I've been shopping - so I don't feel too guilty.


May the spring/summer festivities begin! I'm decked out and ready to party! 

4 comments:

  1. i raided H&M yesterday and bought 6 (s i x !!!!) summer dresses. And it was only my first day here. eeekk.
    xx
    yv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your purchases by the way!!!!
    yv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 dresses??!! Cant wait to see them. I think u definitely out did me. Very jealous that u are in close proximity of H&M right now! enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I do miss H&M :-) I'm so there in 2 months time! I particularly love the summer dress and lace skirt in your post. The hat is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete