Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wheels

Check out my new set of wheels from Bondi Bike Bar! Pretty cruisy hey? It was a belated b'day gift from my dad (Thanks Dad). Don't let the cool layed back style fool u, this thing has 8 gears so it can handle steep hills, zippy city streets or the chilled beach boardwalk. It's my third day of riding it too and fro from work and it's actually a lot faster then catching the bus. There is one monster of a hill that kills me - give it a week or 2 to build some muscle and I think I'll be all over it! Hopefully I won't fall off or run over anyone during my bike adventures - probably will at some point. ekkk.



Everyone should get a bike for the summer - feels so good to get out and about!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Amy I LOVE your bike! I particularly love the basket and the detail on the handle bars and seat. So cute! I want one! Which model is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! You def should get one! Its so much fun! model: XDS R91 Retro alloy ladies 700c in white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, that's amazing. Do you ride up Bondi Rd??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire- nop I go down Hall then up Old Sth head-pretty full on! might give bondi rd a go next week... :)

    ReplyDelete