Friday, March 23, 2012

Strength

Last weekend I headed down to the North Bondi rocks to take some shots of the famous rope climbers! It was the perfect setting for these insanely fit, muscular and friendly guys!
The group have been climbing together for 15 years and smash out over 20 climbs per sessions. Crazy! I  seriously could see muscles popping out of these guys bodies that I didn't even know existed. 

You will find them every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 12:45pm in all their climbing glory - and if you're feeling inspired to give it a go (I was- but chickened out!) you can join the group. Just go up and have a chat to them and they will fill you in with the process!
So- I highly recommend heading down to North Bondi rocks with a little picnic and having a squiz if your free on the next sunny weekend. 

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment